As an award winning firm of Chartered Tax Advisers and Accountants who specialise in GP practices, here’s our prediction of the 5 tax problems and threats to the medical profession in the coming years.
- Making Tax Digital (This will have huge implications for you)
- Self-Employment Status Of Your Associates
- IR35 (similar to the self-employment status)
- HMRC enquiries (they are still interested despite the failed “tax plan” campaign and have now invested in £100m system called “Connect”)
- Superannuation and pension tax
In addition, we predict high personal tax rates for at least another 3 – 5 years.